Vava 4k turning off randomly

Hi @jiangds05 We regret to hear you are having issues with your VAVA 4k UST Projector. Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue?

Make sure it is not overheating and there’s enough space for proper air ventilation. It needs at least 30cm of space from the sides, for proper airflow.
Please try performing a factory reset by going to Settings> General> Factory Reset.
Make sure that your firmware is updated to version 2.10. You can check this by going to Settings>General>Update version. Please update the projector if it is not up to date.
If the issue is still not fixed, kindly take a video of it and send it to support@vava.com. Thank you!

Hello,
I’m having the same issue with my VAVA. Only it turns on and immediately gives me a fan anomaly and shuts down.

Hi @schwinn We regret to hear you are having issues with your VAVA 4k UST Projector. Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue?

Make sure it is not overheating and there’s enough space for proper air ventilation. It needs at least 30cm of space from the sides, for proper airflow.
Please try performing a factory reset by going to Settings> General> Factory Reset.
Make sure that your firmware is updated to version 2.10. You can check this by going to Settings>General>Update version. Please update the projector if it is not up to date.

If the issue is still not fixed, kindly take a video of it and send it to support@vava.com. Thank you!

I have the same issue since 1 month, it shuts off randomly

Hi, @kmkintl We regret to hear you are having issues with your VAVA 4k UST Projector. Would you be so kind to try the suggested troubleshooting steps above & see if it solves the issue?

Please make sure it is not overheating and there’s enough space for proper air ventilation. It needs at least 30cm of space from the sides, for proper airflow.

Is there any service center in India ?

Hello, @kmkintl Good day. Thank you for your inquiry. As of the moment, we don’t have a service center in India.

Then pls tell me what to do, as of now it is not even showing laser, it just shuts off immediately when powered on. So silly

Hi, @kmkintl Thank you for notifying us about the issue. Make sure it is not overheating and there’s enough space for proper air ventilation. It needs at least 30cm of space from the sides, for proper airflow.