My VAVA projector is shutting down periodically

I bought a new VAVA 4k projector a couple of days ago and it is turning off spontaneously with a ticking sound and is very frustrating. I did everything, restarted, upgraded the firmware to 2.20, did factory reset, there is plenty of room for the ventilation but still turning off every time I turn it on. I emailed VAVA and hope they replace this unit for me.

Thanks,

Hi, @drsalmanshah165 We regret to hear you are having issues with your VAVA 4K UST Projector. Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue?

Please try performing a factory reset 3x by going to Settings> General> Factory Reset.
Once the projector is reset, please make sure that the projector has the latest firmware.
This can be done by going to Settings>General>Update version. Please update the projector if it is not up to date.

If the issue is still not fixed, kindly take a video of it and send it to support@vava.com. Thank you!

Hi,

I did everything mentioned in the email and is not solving the problem at all.

Thanks,

Hi, @drsalmanshah165 We’re sorry to hear that. Please continue to communicate with our email support team so they can further provide you with better options. Thank you again for your time & efforts. Have a great sunday.