Problem with Picture shutting off

I have had my VAVA 4k projector for 8 months and now the picture is turning off while watching but still has sound but no picture. If I turn it off overnight and try it again the next day it will work fine for about 45 minutes and then the picture turns off and just sound again. There is plenty of space on the sides of the projector so not sure if it is overheating. Would like to know what the problem could be. Thanks

Hello @rickw1017, Thank you for notifying us about this issue. Let us get this sorted out. Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue?

Make sure it is not overheating and there’s enough space for proper air ventilation. It needs at least 30cm of space from the sides, for proper airflow. Please try performing a factory reset by going to Settings> General> Factory Reset. Make sure that your firmware is updated. You can check this by going to Settings>General>Update version. Please update the projector if it is not up to date.

If the issue is still not fixed, kindly take a video of it and send it to support@vava.com. Thank you!

There is plenty of space on the sides of projector. Nothing within 2 ft. The firmware is up to date 2.20. I did do a factory reset and the projector has been working fine for 2 hours now and hasn’t lost the picture. I will continue to monitor the situation and see if the factory reset fixed the problem. Thanks

1 Like

Still having the same problems with picture shutting off. Not very happy with this projector.

I joined the VAVA facebook group over three weeks ago trying to find some answers about the problems I’m having with my projector and they will not approve my post. Still pending. I guess they don’t want to hear about any problems people are having with their projector. Really unprofessional. I’m ready to give up and just toss the thing in the trash. Never again. No help from these people.

2 Likes

IF THE SUPPORT EMAIL ANSWER !
I have a problem with my projector and the support email doesn’t send any answer!

I am having a problem as well with my F****G EXPENSIVE PROJECTOR BUT NO ANSWER AT ALL EMAIL FORUM ALL KIND OF APPROACH !

it’s probably overheating. Maybe it has a ton of dust buildup inside. Take apart and clean it or contact a projector repair service.

Not a dust issue. Not over heating

Please accept my sincere apology for all inconvenience. Normally, you will receive a reply from our support team within 24 hours. We may not receive your email due to system error. In this case, could you please email support@vava.com again and provide your order information? We will check the issue and find a solution for you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please just contact support@vava.com and let us know the issue. Our support team and engineer will check the problem and find a solution for you.