Vava 4k projector automatically turn off

it was advertised as brand now unit. took $550 off. Unfortunately, after three months, the projector automatically turn it off. Because the seller cannot provide the original invoice, I cannot even get out of warranty repair service. I am really in a dire situation. could someone please help? Thank a lot!!!

Hi @jiangds05 We regret to hear you are having issues with your VAVA 4k UST Projector. Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue?

Make sure it is not overheating and there’s enough space for proper air ventilation. It needs at least 30cm of space from the sides, for proper airflow.
Please try performing a factory reset by going to Settings> General> Factory Reset.
Make sure that your firmware is updated to version 2.10. You can check this by going to Settings>General>Update version. Please update the projector if it is not up to date.
If the issue is still not fixed, kindly take a video of it and send it to support@vava.com. Thank you!

I am having this same issue. I tried the above steps and the issue still persists. It’s very random.

@Loren Please take a video of it and send it to support@vava.com. Our support team will follow up the issue and find a solution for you.