Vava 4K projector, how to fix top line of the focus

I got my Vava 4K projector, but the top line of the focus and the keystone is little un-even making the picture little uneven. Tried all possible ways to play out with the keystone setting but no luck.
Any idea how this can be fixed.
Thanks in advance

Hi @swpro72 We’re sorry if you’re having issues with the projection image. You can use the electronic focus function to try and get it a bit more focused, though from the looks of it it does seem possible the lens is not level with the wall. Can you first try the projector in another wall location to see if that helps with the focus? Then, if that does not work as you have probably tried it there are also little knobs on the bottom of the projector. Use the knobs and set the front ones to the lowest position or raising the back ones, it is possible that the projector is not correctly aligned with the viewing surface. Also, if those two do not work try the factory reset function from the projector to see if there is a software issue that can be fixed with a system reset.

If the steps above did not work, kindly reach out to our team at support@vava.com to help you further.

Hello and Thanks for your response on the keystone top line issue. I tried with a different wall and the factory reset. Unfortunately nothing helps. Looks like this a manufacturer defect.

Thanks for your time Vava team

Hi @swpro72. That’s unfortunate to hear, we would like to help you further on that. We also checked your previous comment and you shared that you would be buying a projector screen. Let us know once you have set it up and if in any case the same issue persists could you please send an email to support@vava.com with your order invoice and pictures that shows the issue?

Thank you!

I have the same problem, is there any solution for that yet ?

Hi, @Yevgen We regret to hear you are having issues with your VAVA 4k UST Projector. Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue?

Please try performing a factory reset by going to Settings> General> Factory Reset.
Once the projector is reset, please make sure that the projector has the latest firmware.
This can be done by going to Settings>General>Update version. Please update the projector if it is not up to date.

If the issue is still not fixed, kindly take a video of it and send it to support@vava.com. Thank you!