Keystone Settings reverting

I’ve had a Vava 4K for about 2 years now and it’s been a great projector, but have had an odd issue come about.

After doing a recent update, the keystone correction settings will randomly revert to factory. I’ll go in, make the corrections again and save. It will be fine for a day or so until one day I’ll turn the projector on and the settings will be gone. It’s like the projector is erasing the settings to the keystone correction. I know for fact neither the projector or screen are being moved or bumped at all. Have tried a factory reset and it is still happening.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello @tylerormond, Thank you for t notifying us about this issue. We will look into this. To further assist you, we would like to confirm if this is happening before you updated the firmware.

No, the projector has has had no problems with this, or otherwise, since it was purchased.

@tylerormond So, you’re saying it works fine before the firmware update? Aside from firmware updates have you tried changing other settings? Kindly try to unplug the power cable and let it sit for 10-20sec then plug it back in and try to set up the keystone if it’s still the same.

Correct, zero issues before the update, no other settings were changed

Hi @tylerormond, To further assist you with your technical issues. Kindly email our support@vava.com and kindly send a short video of the issue.