Help with vava cam he-003

I just purchased a used vava va-hs003 cam system and went to sync the base station with my account and it saying the base station is already linked to another account. I don’t know who’s account or the password for it how can I get around or is the system even usable please help me out thanks

Hi @Adamd0917 Our apologies for the trouble this has caused. It may be the account of our team when testing the quality. We recommend sending a photo of the QR of the base to our team at support@vava.com and ask for the current user to be removed. We would also suggest keeping the base connected to your internet with that process.

Is there a nvr software that I can use for the vava camera like blue iris and if so how do I set it up

Hi @Adamd0917, We are clarifying this with our Engineers as our VAVA Home Cam unit are only compatible with our VAVA Home Cam Mobile App. For the meantime, you can email our support team support@vava.com to get more updates or if you have further inquiries or questions. Thank you!