VaVa Cam base station sync

I have the original VaVa Cam hs0002 synced to it’s base station.

I just recieved a new VaVa Cam pro hs0003, was hoping I can just sync the camera to the same base station but it won’t let me.

Is there any possible way to sync both cameras to the same base station?

Hi @hxavier we are sorry you’re having an issue with the Homecam VA-HS003. Make sure the camera is fully charged when installing, check the base station if it is still connected to the internet, if it still would not work please perform a factory reset and retry the installation process. If you are still unable to add the camera, kindly send an email to support@vava.com with your order details and the picture of the QR code on the base station and the camera. Thank you!

thank you for the reply VaVa support

Just to reiterate, my issue is not being able to sync both cameras to a single base station.

is there any way i can sync both camera VA-HS002 and camera VA-HS003 to just one base station?

Hi @hxavier Our apologies for the miscommunication. In regards to your issue that would not be possible to sync 2 cameras with one base since you have different Homecam models, they should have a separate base. The same model should have the same camera and base. Thank you!

Hi @TeamVAVA I got a new cameras bundle and I haven’t been able to pair the cameras with the base station, I’m getting a invalid serial number message.

could you please help me?

Hi, @tony We appreciate you reporting to us about the problem. We will look into it immediately. To better assist you may we ask where you purchased the homecam? Could you send a sample photo of the issue? Thank you!

I got it from ebay, it was sold by vava-official-store
and when I’m trying to pair the cameras i got this message

1 Like

I just got mine also and it’s saying the same thing I’m frustrated

Hi Tony I just got mine today and say invalid serial number did they come with a solution for you

Hi @Chad We regret to hear that you’re having Invalid S/N. We will look into this asap! Would like to know if you also purchased it on eBay? Kindly try the suggested T.S. Make sure the camera is fully charged when installing, check the base station if it is still connected to the internet, if it still would not work please perform a factory reset and retry the installation process. If you are still unable to add the camera, kindly send an email to support@vava.com with your order details and the picture of the QR code on the base station and the camera. Thank you!

Hi @tony Thank you for the response. Is this only happening on 1 camera?

Hi @TeamVAVA it is happening to both cameras.

Hi @tony We appreciate your response. Kindly email our support@vava.com and please provide a photo or short video of the issue. Thank you!

Hello, same issue here, keeps on telling me camera has no power although I charged it all night! Can you possibly assist/

got a new 3 & 4 cameras bundle and I haven’t been able to pair the 4 cameras with the base station, I’m getting a invalid serial number message and “pairing fail base station” trouble is 4 cameras…could you please help me and possibly assist

I bought it on eBay.

HI, @Han We appreciate your feedback. To further assist you kindly provide a picture of the button of the base station to show the SN code and send it to support@vava.com. Thank you!

Hi, @hitachiugy We appreciate your response. Kindly email our support@vava.com and please provide a photo or short video of the issue. Thank you!