Home CAM not connecting

I received this home cam a few months ago. Finally got around to trying to hook it up and am having issues with the base station never being able to enter the pairing mode correctly. As per the instructions, after you connect to a network and power up the white LED should blink white/red to go further. To get this you are supposed to press both the sync and reset buttons simultaneously. Well I have done this for 5 min and after multiple unplugs/resets/ etc and it will never stop blinking red only. I have tried looking for a manual online and this product isn’t even posted on the VAVA website! Has anyone had any luck getting service or a contact for this product?

I found the user manual for home cam online and see if you can find a solution.

I finally got my home cam, base and the solar panel last week.
Today I tried connecting to the base and even when the base said it’s connected, I cant see the camera in the app. I am interested in a solution to this

I have the same problem. It says, Camera connected to base station and no camera shows up. Anyone find a solution?

1 Like

I have the same problem. I contacted Vava via messenger on Facebook. They were quick to respond. They asked for pictures of the Q codes for the camera and base station. I’m currently waiting
For a response from their engineers in China.
I will update when they resolve the issue. :movie_camera:

1 Like

Finally resolved the problem. They had to update the software in the base station. Took almost two weeks but my system finally works. The only problem is that there is a delay in triggering an event
Subject is almost out of frame by the time recording occurs. Any solutions ???:movie_camera:

Hello. How did they operate the update ? Same problem here. Kinda shit process !
Chris

Did you find a way to make it work ?
C

System is working. Contact support through Facebook messenger. They will ask you to send them photos of the QR code of the cameras and base station. You need to keep the base station connected to you router and cameras powered on. The will update software via internet.