Base station offline

I keep pairing the base station but as soon as I pair it, it says it’s offline

3 Likes

Hi @ColbyBarner, we are sorry that you are having issues with your device. Can you please send us a video of the issue with the model number and email it to support@vava.com, so our team can check?

We look forward to receiving the email. Thank you!

Same for us. It takes several try’s to “add the base station” finally we can add it. And the app says offline.

same for us! it took several try to add the base station and it is always offline.

1 Like

Same issue for me. Just got this system brand new from HSN.

1 Like

Looks like it is a generalized issue

Could someone from tech support chime in?

In the meantime, Is there a way to access the cámara directly, with need to be synchronised with the cloud?

I have had the same problem. I called support a week ago today (Friday) and waked through all the setup sets. They opened a ticket and said that this has been a problem and that engineering is investigating. It is supposed to be a high priority. I got an email Monday which said to try again in a couple of days. I too have a stable 200 MBPS connection. I tried again Wednesday evening and got the same result. If you start from the beginning, when you get to the step to press the Sync and Reset button, do it for a long time. Mine flashes red and I kept holding and about 20 more seconds I got the pairing lights. Then the app recognizes the base. However…the base will only show as being offline and you cannot add a camera. Still no resolution. Try calling support in the morning (M-F) after 9AM PDT and open a ticket. The more tickets the more likely they will address the issue.

I have the same issue i purchased mine through HSN. Because of the time difference it’s hard to call tech support.

1 Like

I have the same problem and I just opened up my box 10 minutes ago, no wonder it was $100 off the original price and I bought it directly from VAVA. Sheesh. I guess I must be psychic because I see a return and refund in the near future and possibly using another product and company. Smh :man_facepalming:t4: :frowning_face:

I have the same problem and I just opened up my box 10 minutes ago, no wonder it was $100 off the original price and I bought it directly from VAVA. Sheesh. I guess I must be psychic because I see a return and refund in the near future and possibly using another product and company. Smh :man_facepalming:t4: :frowning_face:

I have the same problem and I just opened up my box 10 minutes ago, no wonder it was $100 off the original price and I bought it directly from VAVA. Sheesh. I

Same problem here. Its a really big issue and going to cost them. And just got off the phone with customer service. They told me to activate the warranty but I am just going to return it.

Just got off the phone with support. Supposedly, engineers dropped an update today. Still not working and the app says last updated in April. Going to return mine too.