VAVA monitor screen went black

My vava monitor screen went black when I press the power button or I plug in the charger it makes a really weird whining noise the screen is black and will not come back on I cannot do a factory reset if my screen is black how do I fix this

Hi, @JCason Thank you for notifying us about the issue. We will look into this immediately. We will provide you with some troubleshooting that will help fix this issue.

Baby Monitor Troubleshooting Guide:

1. Try using different charging cables.
  2. Plug it into a different wall outlet.
  3. Press and hold the power button on the baby monitor for 10-15 seconds.
  4. Turn off both monitor and camera to restart/re-sync, wait for 10 secs then power it back on. Turn on the camera first & then the baby monitor, once everything is ON make sure the camera has a SOLID green light indicating that it’s already synced to the baby monitor.
  5. FACTORY RESET do it 3x
    *PRESS MENU
    *GO TO SETTINGS (GEAR ICON)
    *FACTORY RESET (ARROW GOES ON CIRCLE)

If the issue persists kindly email our support@vava.com

I unboxed the Vava monitor and it never worked. I can hear sounds but not see anything. The screen is completely black. I’ve unplugged it and turned it off and on.

Hi, @JaileneTin Thank you for notifying us about the issue. We will look into this immediately. Have you tried charging the baby monitor first? after it’s fully charged, try to press and hold the power button on the baby monitor for 10-15 seconds. If the issue persists kindly email our support@vava.com

Yes it’s fully charged and still does not work

Hi @JaileneTin We appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue. If that’s the case kindly email our support@vava.com so they can further assist you.