VAVA HDMI ARC to Denon Receiver

hi - I just got my VAVA 4K UST projector and have connected the HDMI3 ARC port to my Denon Receiver ARC input port. When I run any movie or video, the sound plays for 3-5 seconds and then it goes completely silent. Have tried both ARC settings in VAVA - PCM and RAW; same issue with both settings. No other devices connected on Denon. VAVA projector is connected to Roku on HDMI1.

Any help or guidance for troubleshooting would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Debbrata

Hi @debbrata Were sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly try to apply a factory reset to the device, and check the firmware version. Enable HDMI 2.0 on HDMI channel 3. Let us know how it goes.

If the issue persists, we recommend reaching out to our team at support@vava.com to have this issue addressed.

Hi, I was able to connect VAVA projector to my Onkyo AV receiver using 4K hdmi 2.0 cable. My old hdmi cable was not working, it got connected but no sound though I could control the volume. You need to switch the VAVA sound to ARC / RAW.
So not my home theater is all set with VAVA

1 Like

Hi, @swpro72 We appreciate the feedback you gave & we are grateful for sharing your experience with us. It will surely benefit other customers. Have a great day!