Vava Dashcam 2K VA-VD009 is now a Brick?

My Vava Dashcam is a brick. I’ve used it less than 10 times in the last 1 1/2 years. It no longer turns on. I’ve tried updating the Firmware, resetting it, switching charging cables, nothing. This is very disappointing as I’ve spent over $200 for this brick and the purchase link has been scrubbed from Amazon.

Hello @ClassyD, Thank you for notifying us about this issue. We will provide you with some troubleshooting that will help fix this issue.

Troubleshooting Dashcam:

1. Turn off the dashcam for 10-15 seconds
  2. Try to connect it to a different car charger or USB port.
  3. Try to use different charging cables
  4. Uninstall / Re-install the app
  5. Turn on the dashcam and do a factory reset 3x

If the issue still persists please send us a short detailed video of the issue at support@vava.com

I’ll be happy to send a link. However, can you please post an updated Firmware link here first? I need that to add to my SD Card that goes in my Dashcam.

I believe the Firmware Link you have on the website is faulty. In addition, I found a youtube video where the youtuber posted a totally different Firmware link for this Dashcam model than you have on your website.

Thanks

Hello @ClassyD, This is the link based on our website Dual Dash 2K Cam Front And Rear Wifi -VAVA