VAVA Chroma Udpate request forever!

it is day 1 to update the firmware and had updated. But this firmware kept on requesting to update require with older version software 1.6.0 since newer version 1.6.1. is already installed.

??? is VAVA engineer working?
This is so basic but has so many issues in day 1.

Getting tired now!!!

Hi there, please try to change the language to English and try to update the Chroma again. This should have been fixed by the new update.

If the issue continues, please email us at hello@vava.com to assist you further.

Thank you and have a great day!

Me too
My Chroma is same if you can solution give me or send me firmware update via Usb is fine
Thanks

Hi there, have you tried to check if the language settings are set to English? If yes and the issue is still the same, please email us at hello@vava.com to further assist you. Thank you!

yes is same. hello@vava.com told me waiting update new firmware release soon

Hi there, yes. Our engineers are in the process of solving this issue and we expect to receive an update very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Waiting for this update @TeamVAVA.
Also I reported another issue that HBO Max and Hulu are not available in Vava app store.
Prime Video is glitchy and it seems running on old version.

Hi there, the Chroma supports premium content providers like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Prime video only. Applications on the Apptoid store are just not that good. It may be possible that the premium content apps was removed/disabled or the app itself is already updated.

We recommend to use a streaming device like a Firestick or AppleTV. This is what we recommend to most customers. You can also download the APK file to the projector to use the updated version of your favorite apps. We hope this helps.

If you have further questions or concern, you may email us at support@vava.com. Thank you and have a great day!

Hello Vava
Any update with new firmware ?