Vava Chroma —triple laser

Whose upgrading? Release date is September 13. I wonder if the native resolution is 4K…and would be great if they give 50% to all VAVA owners🤞

@vava…Is there a trade-in option for the new one? There are lot of issues with the vava projector we are using now, all the issues faced were already reported by me and other customers as well… were these rectified in the new one?

Hi @Lmagy2k Thank you for your interest in our New VAVA Chroma. The new 4K chroma has the native resolution 1080p and pixel shifts to 4K. It uses a 1080p chip that utilizes pixel shifting technology to obtain a 4k Image, so it’s not Native 4K, Native 4K and pixel shifting 4K is comparable quality. You can visit this website Chroma Triple Laser Ultra Short Throw Projector | VAVA to sign-up and get a 40% OFF discount. Thank you!

Hi @tharun_appani Thank you for your interest in our new VAVA Chroma, as of now we don’t have a trade-in option. However, you can visit this website Chroma Triple Laser Ultra Short Throw Projector | VAVA to sign-up and get a 40% OFF discount for our New VAVA Chroma. Thank you!

After all this time the DTS Lip Sync issue continues. I do not like setting my 4K player’s audio out put to LPCM as it removes so much detail and the volume is so low. I have been complaining about this since day one. I cannot afford to spend money on the new Chroma…I did buy the 100’screen for 549 that is on sale. I f you cannot and will not fix this, been over a year for me, you should allow for a trade up to the Chroma . It is our money and our experiences that have allowed you to fix what is wrong with the original VAVA UST in a new model. So how about it. Lot’s of electronics companies allow for a trade in upgrade. Since you cannot fix ours, and we helped you fix yours, how about some help. I would gladly trade in and pay the difference for the Chroma.

1 Like

Hi, @gene9p We’re sorry for the trouble you are having with your VAVA 4k UST Projector. We will take note of this and will forward it to our product team for improvements. Unfortunately, we don’t have the Trade-In option for VAVA Chroma. We suggest you visit our Indiegogo website to view the real-time status offer for the VAVA Chroma: VAVA Chroma Triple Laser Projector | Indiegogo. We also suggest you send an email to support@vava.com so we can further assist you. Thank you!

Hi vava… still no trade in option?

Hi @tharun_appani, Thank you for notifying us about this inquiry. Unfortunately, we don’t have a trade-in option. Thank you for your support!