VAVA Chroma Triple Laser Projector - No Picture/Video/Laser

My VAVA Chroma Triple Laser Projector is working fine for the last 2 months. Since yesterday, After Power-On, I’m hearing only FAN noise and there is no Picture / Laser coming out of the Projector.

1. Changed the Power Chord.
  2. I removed the Power and Plugged In after 10 minutes and Power-ON. No Picture / Laser.
  3. Tried to Airplay from iPhone and Only Sound is coming from the Projector and No Laser/Video.
  4. Power-Indication is there in the Projector. I can hear the Projector Startup noise but No Laser/Video.

It’s only 2 months old and hardly used 8 hours per week. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Hi @Samy, Thank you for notifying us about this issue. We will look into this. Is there a way for you to clean the air fans? Could be the reason why it’s not turning on because of the dirt inside the fans. For cleaning the air fans, you may use compressed air pumps to blow off the air, also brush and cloth are ways to clean the projector.

Please note it is not recommended to open the projector. Also, after the cleaning just let it rest for a while 3-5hrs.

May we ask where you purchased the VAVA Chroma? Was it directly on our website or from Indiegogo?

Hi,
Thanks for the recommendation. I purchased it through Indiegogo. I approached the VAVA Support team and they are helping me to troubleshoot the issue. Tried connecting to a different power outlet, cleaned the Lens, disconnect all cables including power cables and the unit rested for more than 24 hours. After 24 hours, connected the power and projected it to the Projector screen, and still No Video or Laser projection.

Waiting for further instruction from the VAVA Support team.

1 Like

Hi @Samy We appreciate your feedback & time on this matter. Please continue to reach out to our VAVA Chroma team via email at hello@vava.com