Vava Chroma Laser Brightness & Life of the Laser

Hi,
I have been using vava chroma for a few weeks now, and I am delighted to have this product.

While using Chroma, the below questions popped up in my mind. If these questions irrelevant, please delete this post.

1. Does the higher laser light brightness effects the life of laser light? My question here is for the laser light brightness not the picture brightness.

2. What happens to Chroma, after reaching its 20000 lamp hours? Do we get a chance to replace the laser light unit or throw this away?

Thanks in advance

Hello, @Puru Thank you for sharing your feedback. Hope all is well with you.

1. Does the higher laser light brightness affects the life of laser light? My question here is for the laser light brightness, not the picture brightness.
    Answer: We have to confirm this first with the development team.

2. What happens to Chroma, after reaching its 20000 lamp hours? Do we get a chance to replace the laser light unit or throw this away?
    Answer: We currently have repair options but we would recommend buying a new one. About 8 hours of usage every day lasts for 6-8 years estimated, the laser is the most expensive part and by that time it would be impractical to replace just the laser.

2 Likes