Vava Chroma Image Projection

I had my Chroma for the past month using 103" Elite UST screen and a small table as a temporary stand. Yesterday, I got a permanent stand with its top 13.3" below the projection screen. I tried moving back of the projector 7" to 9" from the wall, raising and lowering projector legs and of course playing around with Keystone Correction and could not get image go all the way dow, creating about 2" gap at the bottom of the screen. What am I missing?
Another issue is when I switch to 3D, Keystone Correction is lost. Is there a way to keep both 3D and standard modes in sync?

Hi, @kartezhnik Thank you for notifying us about this issue. May we know where did you purchase the VAVA Chroma? We will look into this. We suggest you use a measuring device or ruler to follow the W1 and H2. An image is also found in the Manual on how to set up the projector. There is about a 5% variance in the measurements. These measurements may not be an exact fit. The most important measurement is the distance from the screen and the height from the bottom of the projector to the bottom of the screen. Desk height does not matter, it can be placed on the ground or on a table (but you may need to raise or lower the projector or the ALR Screen to reach the required height).

I purchased the projector in Best Buy on May 22, 2022. I measured everything again and again. The distance from the top of the desk to the bottom of the projection screen is 13" (13.25" to the actual projection area). The distance from the screen to back of the projector is 7.8" (moving it closer or further does not help with the bottom portion). The screen itself is 89.9" by 50.6".

Same issue. Using 150” screen. Set projector to manual recommended distance from screen and h2 below screen. Picture does not size properly. If I move the projector further from the wall (while maintaining the recommended h2), the image falls properly on the 2 sides and top. However there is a 5” gap between image and bottom of screen.

I tried everything and ended up raising my screen by 2". Anyway, lesson learned - I should have tested everything before buying the stand. Also, I think Vava should advise customers that the recommended height difference in measurement chart is truly a minimum and 10% need to be added for calculation variation. In case of 150" screen, I would use a minimum of 18.15 inches (16.5 x 1.1) between top of the stand and the bottom of the projection screen.

Hi @kartezhnik We truly understand your side. For a 100" image you will need to measure 7.2" away from the screen to the port side of the projector and 12.1" from the bottom of the projector to the bottom of the screen. Then slowly adjust it bit by bit until you get the 103" parameters. Also, after setting up the proper distance, kindly go to the image settings and use the Keystone Correction to have adjustments in the actual image by software.

Hi, @Amlmo Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are happy to assist you. Try to do a factory reset and check if the firmware is up to date. Once done kindly follow these suggested parameters for a 150" image you will need to measure 16.7" away from the screen to the port side of the projector and 16.5" from the bottom of the projector to the bottom of the screen. Thank you for your support!

Dear @TeamVAVA !
Try to step away from scripted responses and read the discussion more carefully.
@Amlmo, do not reset your projector - it will not help.

Thank you. I previously sent Vava photos of the issue. Still no solution.

Hi, @kartezhnik and @Amlmo Thank you for the feedback. Please continue to communicate through email if you have further questions or concerns.