I have been using the baby monitor for over 12 months now and all of a sudden there is a poor connection issue even when both camera and monitor are side by side.
I have followed the steps to reset factory settings from posts such as Poor Connection Baby Monitor but it does not seem to make a difference.
Monitor has full charge and I have tried the camera with different power cables and in different sockets.
On the camera, the green LED stays blinking and never goes solid.
Is there anything else I can do to try and fix this?
Model I have is VA-IH006.
Hi, @dmcg22 Thank you for notifying us about the issue. Poor error connection is a common issue if the camera is OFF or not getting enough power.
Please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Check whether the monitor is of low battery. Charge it in time to restore a good connection.
- Check whether the camera is well connected to power. Make sure there is a SOLID GREEN LED on the bottom.
- Plug the camera on a different wall outlet.
- Try testing the camera adapter with a different charging cable.
- Check whether any large metallic objects including doors, refrigerators, mirrors, etc., are placed between the camera and monitor thus blocking the radio signals.
- Press and hold the power button on the baby monitor for 10-15 seconds.
If nothing above is involved please do the FACTORY RESET 3x
- PRESS THE MENU
- GO TO SETTINGS (GEAR ICON)
- FACTORY RESET (ARROW GO ON CIRCLE)
If the issue persists kindly email our firstname.lastname@example.org to further assist you.