VAVA 4k projector not throwing any light anymore

Hi all,
My VAVA project light isn’t coming on. Since there is no light beam there is no picture . When I have it plugged into power, I can hear the noise of the fan inside the box, but without light.

Has anyone faced a similar issue? If so, how did you resolve it?

Please let me know how long you’ve had your VAVA ?

Version 1 or 2 ?

Possibly, estimated “hours used” ?

Gary @ SiServices

I purchased the VAVA about 15 month back. It was shipped to me around end of August 2019. I hardly used it for the most part. I only started using it more frequently in a past 3-4 months and that too about an hour a day max. So I’m pretty sure hour of use isn’t the issue.

Does anyone know the feedback ratings for the VAVA 4k projector?

Hello, I’ve had the same issue and exactly the same time. 15 months. It turns on but no picture. It looks like it’s in a standby mode. VAVA has produced an excellent piece of equipment that my family has enjoyed. But, for this price, it should be much more reliable. Across this discussion board are many instances of the projector failing in similar ways. I’m very disappointed in the purchase and the company now. And, I was one of its biggest fans. Very unfortunate.

Hi @dnyc1000 We regret to hear you are having issues with your VAVA 4K UST Projector. Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue?

Make sure it is not overheating and there’s enough space for proper air ventilation. It needs at least 30cm of space from the sides, for proper airflow. Try a power cycle of the unit press the power button for 5-10 sec, unplug from the wall outlet, restart the unit, check fan noise, factory reset and check what is the firmware version installed.

If the issue is still not fixed, kindly take a video of it and send it to support@vava.com. Thank you!