Vava 4K laser projector Tone, Contrasts problems

One week using Vava 4K projector, from the first day don’t work adjustment settings tone, contrast, brightness.
I have been writing to support three times and did not get solution. It is quite strange, that support gives the answer how to adjust screen size or tone by copy-pasting from manual.

Hi @Serge We’re sorry you are going through this. We will look into it immediately. Upon checking with the email support team it shows they have provided you with a troubleshooting guide on how to fix the contrast issue. We suggest trying the steps below before you changed the image parameters.

Try performing a factory reset 3x by going to Settings> General> Factory Reset.
Once the projector is reset, please make sure that the projector has the latest firmware.
This can be done by going to Settings>General>Update version. Please update the projector if it is not up to date.

If the issue is still not fixed, kindly continue to email support@vava.com. Thank you!

Thank you for the prompt reply. I followed instructions and reset and updated firmware, nothing changed. Can not adjust tone, contrast, brightness in menu

Hi, @Serge We appreciate your effort in following the T.S. If you don’t mind me asking Is this happening to all the movies that you’re watching? May we ask what streaming device you use and are you using an ALR Screen? It is not a must, you can just project on a wall, but with an ALR screen, you can get better image quality in an environment with light. However, since the image parameter settings seem not applying the changes. It means there’s something wrong with the projector.

Kindly continue to communicate with support@vava.com so they can provide you with a proper resolution. Thank you again for your time in reporting this to us.

I use VAVA projector player and adjustments don’t work in main menu.