VA-UC006 works on 2 laptops but not on a desktop PC?!?

Hello,

I have a VAVA VA-UC006 hub from a while and recently discovered that it only works from my laptop. Since then I tried to figure out why the device is not appear when I am connecting to my PC.

+2 different laptops (Dell,Microsoft) both with the latest Windows 10 updates working fine. 10/10
+My smartphone (Samsung) is capable to use the device as USB-hub. 10/10
-The desktop PC (MSI X570 Meg Unify) I would like to use with is not recognize it at all.

Just to clarify, every Windows machine is running Win 10, all updated to the latest available updates, all of them have the latest motherboard fw updates. On the problematic desktop I have 2 USB-C ports one on the motherboard and one extended on the case. I checked both of them they are working with other USB-C devices (power and data transfer), but neither is recognize the VAVA. I believe this is a missing Driver, but I cannot find anything I could try that seems compatible with this particular USB hub. Needless to say I did not needed to install anything on the 3 other working devices. Plug&Play and it worked without any issue. When I plug in the hub to the desktop I can see a blink of light on its LED, and then nothing happens.

I believe this must be a minor overlook, because the device otherwise working fine. I just cannot understand how this is not working on the most powerful device from the list and even on a mobile phone, but not on a desktop.

Any idea is appreciated.

Kind Regards
BB

Hi @DS_BB, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are happy to assist you! This hub is simply plug and play no driver is needed and supports all Type C devices but some exceptions may apply. If it doesn’t read the device it means it’s a compatibility issue.

Compatible Devices:
MacBook (2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019)
MacBook Pro (2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019)
iMac / iMac Pro (21.5 in & 27 in)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2016 / 2017)
Dell, Asus, HP, Lenovo, and many other Type C laptops

[Attention ] Devices that don’t support Type-C standard protocol will not work with the hub. Like iPad Pro 2018