Update Firmware

Installed the Chroma today, Vers. 1.5.3 updated to 1.6.1

But I have a loop cause every time he wants to download and install the save Vers. 1.6.1.
I did it 4 times now and it’s the same.

Next thing I want so connect Apple TV remote to start the Projetor - works fine.
But it only shut down Apple TV.
Projektor is still working.

Hi @V3GA Our engineers are in the process of solving the firmware update issue and we expect to receive an update very soon. In the meantime, please try to change the language to English and try to update the Chroma again and reset after the update.

For your remote control, ensure that the CEC on both devices is enabled.

If you have further questions, you may email our support team at support@vava.com or you may give us a call at 1-(888) 456-8468 (Monday-Friday: 9:00 – 17:00 PST) to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day!

Ok thanks, I ve tried.

But it’s the same, every time i start the system he give me the reminder for newer software.
But always the same. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hopefully I can fix this soon

@V3GA We’ll keep everyone posted once we have an update. Thank you for your patience!

You can also try to update firmware via USB. That worked fine for me.

@VAVA: It would also be helpfull for all users to have access to the latest firmware. Maybe you can create a new support entry / folder with firmware downloads for all products.

@focal Thank you for your feedback. Please know that we have taken note of every suggestion. Have a great day!