The vava security camera I had purchased was working fine. All of a sudden it started to give me an issue and one fine day I removed the paired camera with the base station from my application. After that I have been struggling to pair my security camera with the base station. Each and every time I try to pair my camera with the base station I get an error message “Failed to add camera . Camera cannot be paired with low battery vava cam.”
Hi, @szayant Thank you for notifying us about this issue. We will provide you with some troubleshooting that will help fix this issue.
Home Cam Troubleshooting steps:
- Turn off the base station and camera / unplug it from the power source. Wait for 10-15 seconds before turning it back on.
- Turn on the base station first, then the camera. Make sure to establish solid white light on the “INTERNET” which means the internet is connected.
- Unplug / Replug the ethernet cable from the base station.
- Format the TF card.
- Press and hold the “SYNC button and Reset Button” simultaneously until the LED indicator flashes red and white alternately to bring the base station into pairing mode.
- Factory reset the home cam base and cameras, then pair it with the camera again.
- Log out the app and reopen it.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the VAVA Home app.
- Press the “SYNC” button at the bottom of the camera to turn it on. The Led indicator on the camera will stay solid on RED for 5 seconds.
- Reboot your ISP - Internet Provider to establish the connection from the router to the base station. Wait for 5 mins until all connections are already booted up.
Note: Make sure the camera is fully charged.
If the issue still persists kindly email our firstname.lastname@example.org
I did all the these step. Still no luck.