Sound lost after switching the hdmi port

Hi, my vava projector has not sound after the hdmi port is swithed. I tested it with tv box connected to hdmi 1, the hdmi 2 is empty and hdmi 3 connected to Sonos arc. I first swithed to hdmi 2 from hdmi 1 then back to hdmi 1, then there is not sound from hdmi 1. I have to re power everything to get it work again. I have tried optical output and speaker from Vava, it has same issues after switching HDMI port.

Hi, @Will_D Thank you for notifying us about this inquiry. We will look into it immediately, Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue?

Please try performing a factory reset by going to Settings> General> Factory Reset.
Once the projector is reset, please make sure that the projector has the latest firmware.
This can be done by going to Settings>General>Update version. Please update the projector if it is not up to date.

If the issue is still not fixed, kindly take a video of it and send it to support@vava.com. Thank you!

Hi Vava Team,

thanks for the quick response.

I did the factory reset yesterday and version is 2.20. the problem is still there.

Kind Regards

William Deng

Hi @Will_D We’re sorry to hear that. Please reach out to our support@vava.com so they can further assist you.