Sleep after 30 mins

There’s no way I can turn off my Vava when my Sky Box is turned off… CEC incompatibility I guess. that’s fine even if I’m not happy about it… but… the Vava should turn itself off after 30 mins of darkness I guess since the option is enable right? (sleep after 30 mins)… well not even that feauture is working. What could it be?

Hi @IPaILIU We regret to hear you are having issues with the sleep feature of the VAVA 4k UST Projector. Kindly try to do a factory reset through the settings and check what your current firmware version is installed. Also, after applying these steps, kindly go to the settings to check if the sleep feature is still on.

If you have any further questions or concerns please email support@vava.com.

Thanks for the prompt answer… Firmware is 2.10 and I’ve already factory reset a couple of times already since I was trying to solve the issues with the CEC not turning off the VAVA… After the reset I went always to the settings and select sleep after 30 mins but nothing happens. The projector stays off completely black but with the fan working… so it’s not off

Hello @IPaILIU Thanks for applying the recommended steps. Our engineers are aware about the issue with the compatibility with other remote control through CEC. We are waiting for an update patch that might resolve this but we don’t have an idea when at the moment.

Since you are working on CEC compatibility please consider that I am using Sky Box here in Europe produced by humax and the model is esi-160. Pretty popular…

Hello @IPaILIU We appreciate your invaluable feedback, as this is to help us improve. we’ll let our engineers know about including Sky Box.