Roku remote volume controls on Vava 4K

Hi… For a long while my Roku Streaming Stick+ remote was controlling the projector’s volume and mute. No idea how I managed to get it set up that way, but it’s no longer working. And when you go into the Roku’s remote setup options, it asks for a TV brand – and Vava isn’t listed.

Thoughts? Suggestions? TIA!

Hi, @Justrick We appreciate your reporting to us about this issue. Hope this helps you. Kindly power cycle the projector by unplugging the power cable and letting it sit for 5-10mins. Make sure the CEC is ON. Have a nice day. Thank you for supporting VAVA.

Thank you for the response. That didn’t resolve the issue.

Hello, @Justrick Thank you for your feedback. Hope you’re doing well. Please try performing a factory reset by going to Settings> General> Factory Reset. Once the projector is reset, please make sure that the projector has the latest firmware. This can be done by going to Settings>General>Update version. Please update the projector if it is not up to date. Thank you for supporting VAVA.

I really don’t think any of these steps are related to my issue. Can you please describe the setup process for using a Roku remote to control the projector’s volume?

Hi @Justrick The steps for the CEC function. Make sure to turn on CEC and HDMI 2.0 is on. Change the battery for your Roku remote, Unplug & replug the Roku device on your projector. If still doesn’t work try to do a factory reset 3x. Thank you for supporting VAVA.