Remote no longers works

I’ve had my Vava for about 4 months, my remote no longers works. I tried the home and back button for 10 seconds, nothing. I have to manually turn it on and off with the power button. Luckily, its all set up and I can use my Nvidia Shield remote to watch TV. Is there any other fix that I might not be aware of, or how do I get a replacement remote?

Hi @jonathanw We regret to hear that your remote control is not responding anymore. You can repair the remote by changing the battery and simply pressing and holding the return and menu buttons on your remote for 10 seconds while being within 2 feet from the projector. This is a guaranteed way of getting the remote reconnected to the projector. If you find that this did not work we can send another remote to your house ASAP. Please email our support@vava.com for further assistance. Thank you!

Hi, have you ever used the app? It really works great on my iPhone and I don’t even use the physical remote.
Regards…

Hi @Lmagy2k Thank you for showing support on our VAVA 4K projector and this will definitely help the other users.

Hello,
My remote also quit working…i can control it all with the app on my phone but it is a real pain for my family. When I go to the bluetooth settings it says the remote is paired but the remote does not function at all. I have replaced the batteries to no avail. I have tried the reset mentioned above but still nothing…what else can I do???

Hello @meenone We regret to hear that your remote control is not responding anymore. You can repair the remote by changing the battery and simply pressing and holding the return and menu buttons on your remote for 10 seconds while being within 2 feet from the projector.

This is a guaranteed way of getting the remote reconnected to the projector.
If you find that this did not work we can send another remote to your house ASAP.
Kindly email support@vava.com so we can assist you in getting a new remote control.

Hi my controller is not responding anymore, I changed the batterry and Holding for 10 seconds Return and Menu buttons but doesnt work. I tried to restore de fabric but doesnt work. I need hep because i cant use the vava projector

Hello, @lrnavarro We regret to hear that your remote control is not responding anymore. In the meantime, you can download our VAVA Projector app found in the Apple/Playstore which has a fully functioning remote for you to utilize. Alternatively, you can also plug in any USB mouse to the back of the projector as another means to control your media.

Kindly email support@vava.com so we can assist you in getting a new remote control.

Hi, I am exprienced the same problem and tried the suggestion mentioned above but no luck. App control is not easy to use for my family. Is there a way to request a replacement remote?

Hello @viniv We regret to hear that your remote control is not responding anymore. You can repair the remote by changing the battery and simply pressing and holding the return and menu buttons on your remote for 10 seconds while being within 2 feet of the projector.

Yes, I have tried this too, unfortunately, It doesn’t work. It is a huge letdown to me, as the projector is the only device we can watch in the living room. Is there a way to get a replacement remote for it?

Hi @viniv, Kindly email our support team at support@vava.com