Power Button Light

Hello,
Is there a way to turn off the light in the power button? It is the sole source of light at night and I’d prefer that it was inactive.
Please advise.
Thank you!

Hi @sushi_chef The status indicator or the power button will stay on if the VAVA 4k projector is connected to power but currently turned off. The indicator will only go out if the projector is on and working properly or if the VAVA projector is disconnected from its power source.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at support@vava.com. Thank you!

1 Like

ugh so projector must be unplugged every night or we will have the “free VAVA nite lite”

other devices offer the option to turn this on or off, e.g. my Eero wifi hub

Hi @Grumpy_Dad. As standard with other devices if the projector is not in use we highly recommend unplugging this from the outlet or power source since this device may work for 24 hours but not really designed for this type of use just like internet routers/modems which is normally used 24/7.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at support@vava.com. Thank you!

Hello @TeamVAVA , please clarify what do you mean by the above statement? Are you saying that I cannot leave my Vava 4K on standby?

Maybe this could be selectable via a future software update?

Thank you-