Pairing base station

Everytime i try to connet the base station to the internet to pair it, its shows this. What do i need to do? I follow all of the instructions from the booklet.

Hi @JasmineEwashington, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hope this helps.

Home Cam Troubleshooting steps:

1. Turn off the base station and camera / unplug it from the power source. Wait for 10-15 seconds before turning it back on.
  2. Turn on the base station first, then the camera. Make sure to establish solid white light on the “INTERNET” which means the internet is connected.
  3. Unplug / Replug the ethernet cable from the base station.
  4. Format the TF card.
  5. Press and hold the “SYNC button and Reset Button” simultaneously until the LED indicator flashes red and white alternately to bring the base station into pairing mode.
  6. Factory reset the home cam base and cameras, then pair it with the camera again.
  7. Log out of the app and reopen it.
  8. Uninstall and Reinstall the VAVA Home app.
  9. Press the “SYNC” button at the bottom of the camera to turn it on. The Led indicator on the camera will stay solid on RED for 5 seconds.

Please note this would be the last T.S if the above steps are not successful: Reboot your ISP - Internet Provider to establish the connection from the router to the base station. Wait for 5 mins until all connections are already booted up.

Looks like the response for everything is the same for every issues not really liking the whole process cant connect and have done everything ask to do

Hello @Lilg1976 Yes, it would be the same process because that’s the basic T.S to further isolate the issue. If that T.S won’t work then we will proceed to the next steps.

So what would be the next step it’s not working for me

Hello @Lilg1976, If the issue still persists after the suggested T.S below kindly reach out to our support@vava.com and send us a clear photo of the S/N on the base station also include the order number and date of purchase. We appreciate your time on this matter!