Outdoor Wireless Security Cam not charging any longer

After two years of flawless operation, I now have the following problem:
The LED indicator on my camera (model VA-HS002) flashes red slowly without stopping when charging, but the battery does not get charged.

Hi, @AndroMeda Thank you so much for notifying us about the issue. To further assist you, could you tell us if you tried plugging it into a different outlet? Let it rest for 1-2hrs and charge it back? Do some reset. If the issue still persists kindly email support@vava.com. Thank you for your support!

Thanks for the quick reply!
Reset performed and charged for 20 min. Then display that battery is fully charged. Everything works again. The question is how long the battery now discharges.

1 Like

HI, @AndroMeda Great to hear! that you were able to make it work. These are some tips.

How long can the battery be used on a single charge?

1. The battery life has 5,000 MAH.
  2. The battery life depends on the times that the camera is triggered each day.
  3. The standby time varies from 2-3 months, depending on the times that the camera is triggered each day (under 68*F)

Thank you for your support! Have a great day!

Yes, that’s right. So far, the charging interval is two months. I’m curious how long it will last now.
Thanks again for your support!

1 Like

Hi, @AndroMeda We appreciate the feedback you gave. Thank you for your precious time.Thanks again for your support!