Night vision not working and rhythmic clicking

My baby monitor’s night vision stopped working so I am only able to see the picture when the lights are on in my baby’s room. Is there a way to fix this or turn on/off night vision?
Also paired with this issue is a rhythmic clicking noise that is activating the green and red sound lights on the monitor, but this noise is not present in the baby’s room. Is there a way to fix this?
I already attempted the 3x factory reset and plugging in to different outlets in my house.

Hi @mamurphy, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into this. Hope this helps. The night vision is automatically activated in a dim environment. The camera has 12 high-intensity infrared LEDs for picking up clear images in the dark. Black and white images can be captured within a 2m distance.

This might be a possible camera issue.

Please follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Factory reset 3x - PRESS THE MENU - GO TO SETTINGS (GEAR ICON) - FACTORY RESET (ARROW GOES ON CIRCLE)
  2. Make sure to turn off the camera first, and unplug the power cables…
  3. Second, turn off the baby monitor and unplug the power cables.
    Please note to leave both the baby monitor and the cameras OFF for 2-3 hrs.
  4. Make sure to turn on the cameras first, and check if there is a GREEN light indicator on the bottom side of the cameras.
  5. Turn on the baby monitor.

If the issue still persists kindly reach out to support@vava.com