NAS option is disabled

I had not been using my VAVA Base Station + Cam for a while (moved during COVID). Now that I have returned I found that I can’t seem to use the NAS option anymore. The IP address I have configured isn’t correct, and I can’t edit it. When I try to turn it on, it correctly fails, turns off again. Though the UI remains greyed out. How can I edit the NAS parameters?

Hi, @dacarson Thank you for notifying us about this issue. Have you tried uninstalling the VAVA home cam app? Maybe it just needs an update then sign in again.

In the About VAVA Home screen in the app, it says it is version v2.6.0
When I select ‘Detect App Version’, a window appears saying “Current Version is Newest”

I’ll try uninstalling it and installing it to see if that fixes it.

Deleting and reinstalling the app did not fix the issue. The NAS options are still greyed out.

Hi, @dacarson Thank you for applying the suggested troubleshooting steps. We believed we need to engage our engineering team for them to check the SN number on your based station and do a firmware update. Please reach out to our support@vava.com and send us a sample of the issue also including your order number. Thank you!