Looking for 135 inch screen, any recommendations?

Hey All,

I am trying to figure out what screen to buy for my vava 4k projector. I am looking at 135 inch screen and so far not been able to find any UST screen which are in affordable range. Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you.

Hi @Jayesh. We do recommend an ALR (Ambient Light Rejecting) Screen that is compatible with UST (Ultra Short Throw) Projectors. This will give you the best picture possible.
We recommend getting our VAVA ALR Projector Screen, 100-inch 16:9 Ceiling Light Rejecting Projection Screen for Ultra Short Throw Projector. We would also like you to join our Facebook group to see what worked for other customers. https://www.facebook.com/groups/VAVA4K/

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at support@vava.com. Thank you!

Hi.

I’d like an answer to the same question. The screen size i’m looking for 135 inch. Please don’t recommend the VAVA ALR screens as they are not 135 inch. I’ve got the 120 inch coming with the chroma i backed on indiegogo, but I’d like to get a bigger screen size.

Hello @faisalistan Thank you for your reaching us. For ALR Screen, we do recommend our VAVA ALR Screen however since your looking for a 135" screen. We suggest our customers join our Facebook group to see what worked best for other customers: VAVA 4K Projector Community | Official
Thank you for your precious time.