Home camera is crap

This unit is crap. It keeps bouncing offline and when I get notifications, I can’t see anything. Very upsetting to say the least. I’m 200 miles away from the home, notifications are going off but can’t do a DAMN thing. I regret buying this unit. Also, the wall mount has rusted and come apart in two months time. Please upgrade your product. It’s weak!

We regret to hear you are having issues with your VAVA Home Cam unit. Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue.

1. Log out the app and reopen it.
  2. Factory reset the home cam base and cameras, then pair it with the camera again.
    As our team are strict with the quality control, we guarantee that this is not common. Kindly send us a photo of the issue and the rusted area to support@vava.com.
  1. This unit will not stay connected to the internet. It is constantly “OFFLINE”. I live 200 miles away from the property that has the VAVA Cameras in place. This is our vacation home and it is highly irritating to get notifications when a “HUMAN” is present and setting off the system. I can’t see anything except the internet wheel spinning and spinning and then it all times out. Highly frustrating! I have reset this equipment more times than I care to share and I’m about to disconnect it all and purchase RING. I need security not headaches! But thanks for trying to help.

2. As far as the rust on the wall mount piece, I do not have a photo currently, but it’s wasted. The screw/nut will not secure the camera and has been removed from the side of the house.

I’m not asking for anything here, just a simple unit that still needs serious upgrades. It needs to be more user friendly through the App. There’s not a damn thing I can do to fix any technical issues when I’m 200 miles away from the base station and notifications are pinging my phone but I can’t see real time video. I may be able to see it hours later when an internet signal decides to let me. Even then your options are limited.

Thanks