Is there any way to change the primary email in the app for my Home Cam Pro? It was set up by a family member who just couldn’t wait to play with my cameras before I was able to mount them and it’s become a royal pain using their email to access settings.
Hi @JimmyD We regret to hear that you’re having these issues with your home cam.
To better assist you, We will provide you with some troubleshooting that will help fix this issue.
Home Cam Troubleshooting steps:
- Turn off the base station and camera / unplug it from the power source. Wait for 10-15 seconds before turning it back on.
- Turn on the base station first, then the camera. Make sure to establish solid white light on the “INTERNET” which means the internet is connected.
- Unplug / Replug the ethernet cable from the base station.
- Format the TF card.
- Press and hold the “SYNC button and Reset Button” simultaneously until the LED indicator flashes red and white alternately to bring the base station into pairing mode.
- Factory reset the home cam base and cameras, then pair it with the camera again.
- Log out the app and reopen it.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the VAVA Home app.
- Press the “SYNC” button at the bottom of the camera to turn it on. The Led indicator on the camera will stay solid on RED for 5 seconds.
- Reboot your ISP - Internet Provider to establish the connection from the router to the base station. Wait for 5 mins until all connections are already booted up.
Note: Make sure the camera is fully charged.
If all steps above don’t fix the issue. Please send us a clear image of the QR side of your home cam base and send it to email@example.com. Thank you!