HDMI port setting and compatibility

I’ve received my VAVA Chroma and plan on upgrading my home theater system to support the 4k projector. However, I’m not very good at understanding the limitations of new HDMI /HDCP compatibilities between different systems. Hoping to get suggestions from this group for my setup:
I plan to connect the VAVA chroma to Denon AVR-X4700H AV receiver (includes HDCP 2.3 compatible HDMI ports) using Zeskit Maya 8K 48Gbps Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable (supports both HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 2.3). Additionally, I connect the Panasonic DP-UB820-K Blu-Ray Player, ROKU Ultra and Playstation 5 using the same Zeskit HDMI cable to the AV receiver.
Please let me know if this will all be compatible to get the best 4k picture and sounds. What settings should I be changing within the projector and / or AV receiver?

Hi, @hs48 Thank you for supporting VAVA Chroma. We appreciate the feedback. Theoretically, most of the AVR should work it is just that with the many varying brands and models we will not be able to test all of which are not compatible with our projector. There are some limitations due to the current hardware/software installed which is already out of hand. Please note the cable required to stream 4K videos is Hdmi 2.0 and HDCP 2.2. In order to enable 4K please turn on HDMI 2.0 function on the projector.

We suggest you joined our Facebook community for more information related to this inquiries: VAVA 4K Projector Community | Official | Facebook