Fail to pair the base station

I have bought a VA-HS003, I follow the procedure and try to add the base station with VAVA home app, the app shown “Base station no DID”, I’ve got stuck on it! What can I do?

Mines doing the same thing, i wonder what can we do to resolve this problem.

I use the same procedure successfully pair the base station today, but I don’t know why!

1 Like

Hi @JasmineEwashington and @Vic Thank you for notifying us about this issue. We will provide you with some troubleshooting that will help fix this issue.

Home Cam Troubleshooting steps:

1. Turn off the base station and camera / unplug it from the power source. Wait for 10-15 seconds before turning it back on.
  2. Turn on the base station first, then the camera. Make sure to establish solid white light on the “INTERNET” which means the internet is connected.
  3. Unplug / Replug the ethernet cable from the base station.
  4. Format the TF card.
  5. Press and hold the “SYNC button and Reset Button” simultaneously until the LED indicator flashes red and white alternately to bring the base station into pairing mode.
  6. Factory reset the home cam base and cameras, then pair it with the camera again.
  7. Log out of the app and reopen it.
  8. Uninstall and Reinstall the VAVA Home app.
  9. Press the “SYNC” button at the bottom of the camera to turn it on. The Led indicator on the camera will stay solid on RED for 5 seconds.

Please note this would be the last T.S if the above steps are not successful: Reboot your ISP - Internet Provider to establish the connection from the router to the base station. Wait for 5 mins until all connections are already booted up.