Distance for 120” screen

Hi, i am interested in purchasing the Vava projector but just trying to work out if it will work in my room. I’m planning to buying a 120” ALR screen.
In order to project a 120” picture what distance will the projector need to be? Also what will the distance be vertically? I.e. how low under the screen does the projector need to be to show a 120” image?

Hi @Moe. We appreciate your interest in our VAVA 4k UST Projector. Here are the measurements for projecting a 120" image size:

1. 120" Display size, set the throw distance at 11" away (measured from the port side of the projector to screen), please use a measuring tool for this either a ruler or a steel tape measure for accurateness.
  2. Measure the vertical offset which should be 13.9" (measured from the bottom of projector to bottom of screen), you can adjust the projectors feet for this.
  3. For any distortion left use the keystone correction (YouTube link: VAVA 4K UST Projector Tutorial #3:How to make keystone corrections - YouTube).

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at support@vava.com.

Perfect, thank you very much!

Hi @Moe. You are very much welcome. We are looking forward to your business with us. Thank you!