Connect Subwoofer directly to the VAVA 4K Project

Can someone tell if we can directly connect a subwoofer to the Vava projector (without a receiver)
Will that enable us to use a Subwoofer for the base and use the inbuilt speaker for sound?
I heard Optoma Cinemax P2 allows this feature.

1 Like

Hi, @Surojitdutta We appreciate your feedback. Hope everything is well with your family. Unfortunately, you need a receiver to connect the Subwoofer to the 4K projector. We suggest you join our VAVA 4K FB page to learn more with other customers: VAVA 4K Projector Community | Official

Instead of adding this feature as a software update to the original VAVA projector, VAVA added it to the Chroma, in order to get existing customers to buy that unit as well. I don’t think so, after seeing how we have been left out to dry by VAVA on all of these software fixes and requested enhancements on the original VAVA, I will not be buying any more VAVA products. Actually, if I were in the market for a new UST projector, I would buy the Epson LS300 instead of the VAVA. At least Epson releases updates and enhancements more readily, and all of these issues and missing common sense features in the VAVA are resolved in the Epson LS300.