Connect Keyboard

Continuing the discussion from Keyboard for VAVA:

Anyway to use a keyboard with the projector? Or other plug-in device that connects to a keyboard?

Hello, @yctsai1 Thank you for your feedback, about your question. Yes, you can connect a Bluetooth keyboard to the VAVA and control some of the functions with the keyboard. Arrow keys will navigate menus, for example. Thank you for your precious time!

1 Like

I’ve tried Logitech and generic bluetooth keyboard. When I try to search in Youtube. The “X” behaved like the back key and the E key doesn’t work at all. There seems to be some compatibility issue with both keyboard. Is there something else I need to do to make it work?

Hi, @yctsai1 Thank you for notifying us about the issue. Have you tried using the keyboard on your other devices? If all the keys work fine? Most likely, there might be limitations when using a keyboard to the projector. There are some keys that you can navigate using the keyboard. Just to make sure we will verify this with the Engineering Team & will get back to you asap! Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy.

The keyboard works fine with my Samsung Galaxy S10 phone.

John Tsai
TEL: 858-207-7174

1 Like

Hi, @yctsai1 Thank you for your response.

Could you try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Unplug/Disconnect the keyboard
  2. Can you try to do a power cycle in the unit? Unplug the unit from a power outlet for about 5 mins, then re-plug and test it.
  3. Factory reset 3x
  4. Plug in the keyboard or connect
  5. Check firmware version v2.10 (Make sure it’s updated)

Happy Holiday!