Chroma Corrupt File

Hey there,

got some problems since the update to 1.5.3
Chroma says its a corrupt file.

If i want to play with my Nintendo Switch the Chroma shuts down after a few minutes and puts me into this picture:

But either of those options work. Unplugged my Chroma for more than 24 Hours but nothing changed.

Someone else with that problem?

My 4K Fire TV Stick works without any problems.

Hi, @Schwoin Thank you for notifying us about the issue. Would you be so kind to try the following steps to see if it solves the issue?

1. Removed all 3rd party devices.
  2. Power cycle by unplugging the power cable wait for 5mins and plug it back in.
  3. Check for the latest firmware version
  4. Perform a factory reset 3x

If the issue is still not fixed, kindly take a video of it and send it to hello@vava.com. Thank you!

Hey there,

sadly nothing worked but Vava Support via Mail was great. But without a solution.
Now i have to wait for a new Firmware Update.

Buuut i found a Solution for myself,… maybe it helps some other people. Installed my AV Receiver again and plugged my Nintendo Switch into the HDMI Port of the Receiver. Now its seems to work. Played around two hours that weekend and the Chroma didnt shut down again.

Hoping for a new Firmware soon

1 Like

Hi, @Schwoin We appreciate the feedback you gave & we are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. It will surely benefit other customers. Keep safe and have a good day! Thank you for supporting VAVA.

1 Like

Hello again,

sadly my Solution was wrong. The problem isnt solved. Today the Chroma shut down again. Needed 4 restarts and now i hope it works again.

I hope the firmware update is coming soon.

1 Like

Hi @Schwoin We’re sorry to hear that. Don’t worry our development team will keep us posted once there is another upcoming firmware update. Thank you again for sharing this feedback. Have a great day!

Hey Team Vava,

are there any news about a new Update?

Yesterday 8! restarts from my Chroma. Finally it worked, but it starts getting in my nerves.

Hi, @Schwoin As of the moment we are still waiting for the development team to provide us with a new firmware update. Rest assured, as soon as we received updates from the development team we will have everyone notified.

Hello ,do you try to select second item ???