Baby Camera not working

I have had my baby monitor and camera for two years now and recently one of my cameras started having poor connection randomly and now won’t work at all. I’ve tried new outlets, plugs, and cords. I have two vava cameras so I even tried the cords and switching cameras and it still leaves the one camera not working. The camera has not been dropped and has been on top of a dresser it’s lifespan so i am unsure how it just randomly stopped working. Is there any type of troubleshooting for this before I have to purchase a new camera?

Hi @Justdande we regret to hear that you’re having issues with the Baby Camera. Poor error connection is a common issue if the camera is OFF or not getting enough power. Please follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Check whether the monitor is of low battery. Charge it in time to restore a good connection.
  2. Check whether the camera is well connected to power. Make sure there is a SOLID GREEN LED on the bottom.
  3. Plug the camera on a different wall outlet.
  4. Try testing the camera adapter with a different charging cable.
  5. Check whether any large metallic objects including doors, refrigerators, mirrors, etc., are placed between the camera and monitor thus blocking the radio signals.
  6. Press and hold the power button on the baby monitor for 10-15 seconds.

If nothing above is resolved please do the FACTORY RESET 3x

1. PRESS THE MENU
  2. GO TO SETTINGS (GEAR ICON)
  3. FACTORY RESET (ARROW GO ON CIRCLE)