Are you useing a sound bar with your vava

if your useing a sound bar or the spk that comes with the system
before buying a sound bar i wanted to know is it better
thanks

Hello, @lovemovies Thank you so much for notifying us about this inquiry. With regards to soundbars and speakers to use. We suggest our customers join our Facebook group to see what works for other customers. VAVA 4K Projector Community | Official

Keep safe! Enjoy your day.

I use no soundbar with Vava, but have Sonos beam (great sound quality) on two other TVs. I’d say the built in Harmon speakers sound nearly as good as the Sonos beam. Definitely better sound quality than you get from a low budget sound bar.

1 Like

I use no soundbar with Vava
when best buy did the set up and i said i have a sound bar with sub
and i payed $677 for the sound bar a year before and i got to tell you the vava sounds better
you dont really need ex spks why ?

1 Like

I have the VAVA projector paired with a Sonos ARC, 2 Sonos Play1s, and a Sonos Sub. It sounds great.

Because of the VAVA projector shortcomings, this setup requires you to purchase about $500 in other gear to make it work.

Hello @Rstube We wish we could make it better. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Don’t worry we will take note of this feedback and forward this over to our Engineering Team for future upgrades.

No worries. I shelled out the $500 to make Sonos work. You can buy this to do it for your setup.

Legacy VAVA projectors will need to keep using that sort of setup as there’s no fix coming for the old projector. It does appear that the new one they’re releasing may solve that issue.

Really I just wish I could add a damn IR port or ANYTHING that would allow me to turn the projector on with ANY other device.

I felt that the sound from the Vava 4K is already very good for me in my 400 sq ft room. The volume setting is usually less than half. Good enough and no need any external speakers.

1 Like