4k Projector - Enhancements List

Now that Vava is actually reading the forums it’s time to make a list features/enhancements we all want to see. I’ll start off with what I think should be addressed, please add more.

• Dolby Atmos decoding
  • EQ settings for speakers
  • Ability to use built in speakers as center channel
  • GUI for color changes needs to be smaller so more than half the screen can be seen
  • Volume graphic needs to be moved to a corner
  • Option to adjust keystone and focus while displaying video
  • Keystone should also offer ability to pivot up/down and left/right on center point
  • HDR10+ support
  • Ability to adjust HDR effect
  • support IR remotes via USB dongle or something
  • support an external trigger for screens and actuators maybe via USB dongle
6 Likes

@nixapatfan Thank you for these wonderful suggestions. We will forward these to our Engineering Team for possible future enhancements.

If you have any questions or concerns you may contact us at support@vava.com. Thank you!

1 Like

I know it’s not popular, but I really want that 120Hz or Tru-Motion.

1 Like

@sacolton We appreciate the suggestions. We will forward these to our Engineering Team for possible future enhancements. This helps us achieve a better understanding of what our VAVA 4k projector users need.

Why can’t VAVA add a simple feature in the next software update, which would allow us to use both the inbuilt speaker and an external amplified speaker simultaneously? This seems so trivial, not sure why it hasn’t been added yet. It would allow customers to add an amplified subwoofer to the VAVA unit, which would greatly enhance the sound experience.

1 Like

Originally I thought Vava was interested in community feedback and improving the product but doesn’t appear to be the case, updates are few and far between, so many great suggestions but no progress.

If they are too busy, they should just open up the code and release an SDK for this projector I’m sure the open source community would make this a cult favorite with all the upgrades, great opportunity missed by them focusing on the little gadgets instead of expanding on the home theater side.

1 Like

Hi @tugando. Thank you for the suggestion. We will raise this again to our engineers and ask for an update. We really do appreciate the time and effort you are doing in helping us improve the VAVA 4K UST Laser Projector.

If you have any questions or concerns you may contact us at support@vava.com. Thank you!

Hi @tugando. Thank you for your feedback. No matter how busy we are we will always have time for our valuable customers. We sincerely apologize if the feedback and suggestions you all are giving seemed to be unheard of. We will make sure to update our engineers with the suggested enhancements and please do not forget to check the official VAVA website- vava.com for exciting news and upcoming surprises, we know you love them.

Hi, I agree with @tugando. I use a yamaha receiver to handle my surround sound and I would love to include the built in soundbar for my system!

I have gone as far as to purchase several different sound inserters to achieve this. Unfortunately, I’m running into issues with the delay between the receiver, the audio inserter, and the projector speakers.

I desperately would love to use this projectors speakers to its full potential. Please please add the option to play video from HDMI and audio from analog center channel!

Thank you!

Hi @hqnsc. Thank you for the suggestion that is duly noted.