3d mode on projector

Hi
Can you tell me if you know how to try the 3d
On vava
Thank you

Yes.

You need some DLP-link active shutter glasses like these: BOBLOV Active Shutter 3D Glasses DLP-Link USB Blue Compatible BenQ W1070 W700 Dell DLP Projectors (Blue-2 Pcak) from Amazon.com.

You’ll need at least a HDMI 1.4a cable between your content player and the projector. I bought Monoprice Certified Premium HDMI Cable - Black - 6 Feet (2 Pack) 4K@60Hz HDR 18Gbps 28AWG YUV 4:4:4 also from Amazon.com last year so I used them.

I’ve only tried Side-by-side (L-R source) I created from my Avatar 3D disc. It was converted to a 4K image by DVDFab. I played it from an AppleTV using an app called InFuse.

When you start the movie using your media player you then tap the menu button on the VAVA remote (the button bottom right of the remote with 3 lines on it just above the volume up and down button).

The 3rd item down in the menu is a 3D Switching menu.

Selection options are:

1. Off
  2. Left Right (which I use)
  3. Top Bottom
  4. Frame Encapsulation ( if plugging a blu-ray player directly).

The screen goes black for a 5 or so seconds then you get an image.

On those glasses listed above you press the button on the top and you get 3D. If you look at the screen without them it looks a green washed out mess.

Equipment : Emotiva BasX MC-700 Surround Sound Processor, Rotel RMB-1077, Rotel RMB-1562, B&W HTM61, B&W 683, B&W 686, B&W ASW610.

I just tried them out last night and they worked brilliantly.

I’m on version V1.91 of the firmware.

Regards

Paul

thank you for your awnser
i will try this