3D Keystone Correction Inl

Hi,

Is there a way to adjust the keystone just for 3D? The image is perfect in normal viewing mode but bleeds over my screen height in 3D.

Hi @wayneobrennan We appreciate your feedback. Hope this helps you. Light bleeding is normal when using a borderless edge projector screen You may either use a black Velcro strip to stop this effect or use led-back lighting to remove it as well. Lastly, you can also paint the background dark grey if you prefer.

Hi,

The screen does have a border. It ALP framed screen. It doesnt bleed in normal mode. It just seems to happen in 3D but i notice it gets pulled in once I turn the glasses on so thats all good. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @wayneobrennan… i do have the same problem with the 3d, when i turn 3d on the image being projected gets bigger on than the screen… so are you saying that if we actually wear the dlp 3d glasses the image on the screen doesn’t look over size
and it fits the screen?

Hi @tharun_appani We appreciate your feedback. To further assist you are you using a borderless screen type or ALP frame? Kindly send us a photo of the issue.

Hi,

Yes once the glasses are activated, it pulls the image within the border of the screen. It’s very odd.

1 Like

i can see that the picture is getting in when we wear the 3d glasses… but, are you able to get a clear picture… i still donot see good picture and the two sudes don’t merge properly

Hi @tharun_appani We would like to verify if you’re using Active DLP glasses? For 3D experience, our device requires Active DLP link glasses. Also, make sure the HDMI 2.0 is activated for you to have a good video quality.

Yup, I am using active 3d dlp glasses. also turned on hdma, do we need to play a 3d movie for sure or just you tube on firestick will give the 3d view?

Hi @tharun_appani, You need to play a 3D movie for you to check if the 3D works.