I purchased the Hs003 2 pack along with 2 extra cameras, the 2 extras aren’t syncing they either say s/n doesn’t match or battery to low. Aren’t these supposed to be compatible with the hsoo3 base station? Or why will they not sync?
Hi @Rayray, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are happy to help you! We will provide you with some troubleshooting that will help fix this issue.
Home Cam Troubleshooting steps:
- Turn off the base station and camera / unplug it from the power source. Wait for 10-15 seconds before turning it back on.
- Turn on the base station first, then the camera. Make sure to establish solid white light on the “INTERNET” which means the internet is connected.
- Unplug / Replug the ethernet cable from the base station.
- Format the TF card.
- Press and hold the “SYNC button and Reset Button” simultaneously until the LED indicator flashes red and white alternately to bring the base station into pairing mode.
- Factory reset the home cam base and cameras, then pair it with the camera again.
- Log out of the app and reopen it.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the VAVA Home app.
- Press the “SYNC” button at the bottom of the camera to turn it on. The Led indicator on the camera will stay solid on RED for 5 seconds.
If the issue still persists kindly email our email@example.com to further assist you!