FQA about VAVA 4k laser Projector

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael 6 months ago.

FQA about VAVA 4k laser Projector

• Michael
    Keymaster
    Who is VAVA?
    Established in 2015, VAVA believes in making life smart but simple. We started our journey with the VAVA Voom 21 Bluetooth Speaker, which was met with great success, and earned a Red Dot Design Award in 2016. Since then, our other products have been met with critical acclaim and have taken home more Red Dot Design Awards.
    What is an Ultra Short Throw Projector?
    An Ultra Short Throw Projector is a projector that has capabilities that allow it to be positioned very closely to the screen. Sitting only 7.2 inches from the screen, our projector can throw 100 inches of viewing space! This allows viewers the benefit of being able to save on the amount of floor space required to view effectively. No more fear of tripping over wires, getting bright projector light into your eyes, or ruining a movie by walking in front of the projector!
    How is the video quality?
    Our projector is capable of displaying 4k resolution, 60 FPS, and fully supports HDR 10. What this means is your picture will be crisp, smooth, and your colors will be vivid.
    How big is the display size?
    Our 4k projector can display up to 150 inches!
    How do eye protection and human detection work?
    The projector will automatically detect when people come near and dim the brightness of the protection!
    Help! The human detection doesn’t seem to be working!
    Please check to make sure that the sensor isn’t being blocked by something and that the function is turned on in your settings.
    I connected a device to the HDMI in, but nothing is showing!
    Check to make sure that you connected to the correct HDMI port! We have three HDMI ports on our projector! Also, please make sure that your cable is in good condition and that the power is on.
    There’s no sound!
    Make sure that you have the correct audio output selected in the settings! Also, make sure that you aren’t muted!
    I can’t seem to play my video files on the projector.
    Your video file may be an unsupported format. If the problem persists with all other file types, you may need to format your drive. VAVA supports MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG4 ASP, and MJPEG codecs and can read DAT, MPEG, MPG, TS, M2V, DVD ISO, TS, TP, VOB, AVI, MP4, MOV, and 3GP containers.
    My remote isn’t working! Please help!
    First, make sure that you have working batteries in the remote! If that doesn’t fix your problem, you may need to repair your remote! To do so, just press and hold the RETURN and MENU buttons on the remote, and it will connect automatically.
    Will I need a screen to enjoy the projector?
    We strongly urge you to consider an ALR screen to maximize your experience with our projector. An ALR screen rejects ambient light so that all you see are the colors that you are meant to.
    What kind of warranty are you offering?
    Our projector is covered by a 12-month warranty!
    Where does the warranty take effect?
    The warranty is only provided in the country or region where you originally purchased your VAVA 4K Projector.
    What OS is the projector running?
    The VAVA 4k Projector runs Android 7.1.
    What kind of light source does the VAVA 4K Projector use?
    The VAVA 4K Projector uses an ALPD3.0 Laser to project images!
    How bright is the laser?
    The VAVA 4k Projectors projects at 6000 Lumens from light source and up to 2500 ANSI Lumens depending on the screen.
    What is the life expectancy of the laser?
    The laser is designed with longevity in mind! It can last up to 25,000 hours!
    Can I view Netflix on it?
    Yes! You will be able to download Netflix and many other apps on the included Aptoide app store!
    Will I be able to order replacement parts?
    We will not be providing replacement parts for this unit. Should your experience with our VAVA Projector be anything less than perfect, please reach out to our customer service team immediately so that we can assist you!
    What kind of interface does the 4K Projector support?
    The 4K Projector has three HDMI, one USB, one 3.5mm, one AV, one S/PDIF, and one RJ45 interface.
    Do I need an external audio source?
    The VAVA 4k Projector is equipped with a 30W harman/kardon speaker, so you won’t need any additional equipment to enjoy your movies and games! The VAVA 4K Projector also supports DTS and Dolby, for a superior sound experience.
    Will I be able to use my Chromecast/Amazon Fire/Roku/Apple TV?
    Yes!
    Is the VAVA 4K Projector region specific?
    Nope! You can use the VAVA 4K Projector anywhere you want! Please note that different regions may have differences in power cord and WiFi channels than the US.
    How do I control the VAVA 4K Projector?
    The projector will include a Bluetooth Remote!
    What is the “VAVA Projector” app all about?
    You can use our app to cast music, photos, and videos to the projector! You can even cast your phone to the projector (only supports Android phones), and you can use it as a remote or mouse for the projector!
    Which regions will the VAVA 4K Projector be available?
    We will be shipping to US, Japan, UK, and EU
    Who do I reach out to with more questions?
    You can reach out to our team at support@vava.com!
    • This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Michael.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amber
2063 points